So... I had to switch computers so I sent that last email super fast. I hope I didn't leave anything out. I did want to let you know that the VC has a ton of activities going on throughout the month. Lots of musical groups coming in to celebrate Christmas. Anyway, as visitor center sisters we will be performing twice. We've practicing our songs every night after the VC closes. We will also be playing a medley of songs on the bells. I really think we need to play the bells next year as a family; the kids (of all ages) would love it. Found out yesterday we will also be performing for the Independence stake tomorrow night. I still don't like being in the spotlight. Anyway, I'm counting on one of the Senior Elders recording it and giving me a copy so I can share it with each of you. We've worked hard on this.
Also, I wanted to send pictures. LOVE YOU!!
Sister Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment