Hello, all! I made it to my first p-day! We've had a heck of a time finding a computer that works this morning--really frustrating. So far everything is going great. My companion is Sister --- from Lehi. She's really fun; we get along great. She is also going to the Missouri Independence Visitor Center Mission so we will spend the 4 weeks together and fly out at the same time. We've met 3 other sisters going with us but they aren't in our district. Sister --- and Sister --- are in our district as well as our roommates. We've got 5 Elders also in our district. The 9 of us have a lot of fun. It's really weird being here. It feels like I've been here FOREVER but each day seems to go on forever. It's really weird to explain. Each day is so structured and there is so much we've got to get done that it's a little overwhelming trying to do everything. We spend the majority of the day in the classroom or in personal or companionship study-my brain is fried. There's so much time to just read, ponder, and pray. Not at all what I'm use to. I really don't know what else to tell you.
I'll do my best to keep you updated on what's going on here...
Love you all!
Cristin
No comments:
Post a Comment