Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's here....

I don't think I realized the magnitude of what I am doing until today.  I'm leaving tomorrow and while I am more than ready I'm having a difficult time this morning.  I know I am suppose to serve a mission but that knowledge doesn't make it any easier to leave my family for the great unknown.  I want you all to know that I KNOW this church is true.  I'm grateful to Joseph Smith for having the courage to pray as he did.  I'm grateful for modern day prophets and apostles.  I love the Book of Mormon and the knowledge we can get from it.  I most especially grateful to my family.  I couldn't have handled the last few months without their love and support.  I am going to miss them terribly but am firm in the knowledge that they will be all right.  Thank you all for your friendship, love, and support.  It will be a short 18 months until I see you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment